The Outer Rim Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outer Rim Order

A Star Wars: TOR Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Idea for a Rank System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tridian
Admin
Tridian

My Idea for a Rank System Empty
PostSubject: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:31 am

Ranks

1. Recruit/Initiate
2. Lieutenant
3. Commander
4. Field Marshal
5. Council
  • a. Grand Marshal (Non-Jedi Representative)
    b. Holder of the (3rd-5th) Seat
    c. Master of the Council (Holder of the 2nd Seat)
    d. Master of the Order (Holder of the 1st Seat)

Recruit/Initiate

You have entered into a trial period in which you must prove that you belong among us. While in this position, you will be observed to make sure you meet our standards and can contribute to the guild.

Lieutenant

You are now an official member of the guild! At this point you may be given duties from the council. (Such as watching over recruits and leading them on missions.) You are also permitted to post on certain forum pages.

Commander

You are now a leader! Lieutenants and recruits answer directly to you, and you may be charged with leading both Flash Points and combat missions against the Sith Empire. Most boards are open to you now.

Field Marshal

You are now in charge! You answer only to the council and Grand Marshal. You can assign combat missions, but with this power comes the most responsibilities. The needs of the council will be communicated directly to you. It will be up to you to see that these needs are met.

The Council

You have been elected into one of the five seats on the council or as the “Non-Jedi” representative. Your voice has the power to sway the guild. No decision will be made without your input.

Back to top Go down
mindal

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 am

Our ideas are pretty close. I had an idea of a bit more council members, but I think 5 works for now.

I definitely think there should be one non-council member for each wing of the guild that will oversee that wing hands on and serve as their spokesman to the Council.

Since we were talking about the Master/Apprentice idea for the Jedi earlier, I'm not sure if you're including that in your current ranking system.

i3.photobucket.c0m/albums/y73/mindal103/Structureidea.png
(Tried to link it directly, but it says I'm unable to points external links/emails for 7 days. Replace the 0 in .com to an o.)

That's the vague idea that I had in my head that's been poorly drawn up in Paint.
Back to top Go down
Acedunkirk

Acedunkirk

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:40 am

I like this theroy, it is like what we talked about last night so i agree
Back to top Go down
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am

My Idea for a Rank System Structureidea

Reposting Mindal's picture
Back to top Go down
https://theouterrimorder.forumotion.com
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 am

I would like to have this voted on by the end of the week, so I can form the ranks. We will bring members up to rank as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://theouterrimorder.forumotion.com
Gloss

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

I like the idea of how it is set up there. Might be a bit awkward until we recruit some though but it is always best to have leadership and stucture in place before you expand to much I think.
Back to top Go down
mindal

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Since ranks are given out, we should try to set firmly in picture or some manner to show the structure of the guild and duties of each rank, specifically the guildmasters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Idea for a Rank System   My Idea for a Rank System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Idea for a Rank System
Page 1 of 1