The Outer Rim Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outer Rim Order

A Star Wars: TOR Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villians for RP purposes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloss

Villians for RP purposes  Empty
PostSubject: Villians for RP purposes    Villians for RP purposes  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:40 pm

So I was wondering if anyone has any Sith characters that we can use for RP purposes. I have one but still one the starting planet. Since there are places where both factions can interact ie the Cantina on Nar Shadda where they arent just fighting this could be interesting at some point in the future.
The obvious 'problem' is someone deciding to make a Sith for RP and then playing it more than their light side toon. Still it might be interesting. Also when Legacy drops and we can make races from the other faction if you have a 50 of that race (booo) I do want a Chiss light side character but that is a long term goal.
Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

Villians for RP purposes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villians for RP purposes    Villians for RP purposes  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Bryton has a Sith counter part, I haven't made him yet, but I will have a Pureblood Sith Warrior named Luthin. I will never get to meet him because he is me, but I'm going to write things in his bio where they fight several times
Back to top Go down
https://theouterrimorder.forumotion.com

Villians for RP purposes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outer Rim Order :: Your Input-
Jump to: