The Outer Rim Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outer Rim Order

A Star Wars: TOR Guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guildwide IC Chat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mindal

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:19 am

I believe it was mentioned by someone or alluded to when we first started, but I think we should consider a specific channel that we can stay IC, but still communicate across the galaxy to represent some form of Order communications in a system or across the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Tridian
Admin
Tridian

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 am

mabey we should concider the Guild Chat as a kind of Holocron function, and only break character in whisper to get Info.
Back to top Go down
Gloss

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:13 am

Or create a channel which is just as easy to do. I think that way we have one channel for OOC stuff so the whole group can talk about stuff instead of people whispering back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:18 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
https://theouterrimorder.forumotion.com
Tridian
Admin
Tridian

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:21 am

then maybe Whisper should be the Holocron communication, and Guild chat could be a general Information channel?
Back to top Go down
Gloss

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:36 am

That way would work to and if we do need guild wide IC communication we could just say This is IC then blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Gloss wrote:
Or create a channel which is just as easy to do. I think that way we have one channel for OOC stuff so the whole group can talk about stuff instead of people whispering back and forth.

How do you make a channel?
Back to top Go down
Bryton
Admin
Bryton

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Vote's needed   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:02 am

I have noticed that the "Guild Chat" has been assumed to not be IC, I would like a vote to be placed as we do need some sort of guild wide IC chat system.
Back to top Go down
Gloss

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 pm

I vote to use an IC channel
Back to top Go down
Darksurge

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:24 pm

We do need some sort of IC channel I just dont know how to go about it. If I shouldnt talk normally on guild chat I wont...
Back to top Go down
Tridian
Admin
Tridian

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: IC and OOC   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 pm

I think guild chat will be OOC and Bryton Will make an IC channel.
The name of the channel will be Posted soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guildwide IC Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guildwide IC Chat   Guildwide IC Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guildwide IC Chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outer Rim Order :: Your Input-
Jump to: